1. Ballav M. Borah , Joseph Cacaccio , FarukhA. Durrani , Wiam Bshara , StevenG.Turowski , JosephA. Spernyak & Ravindra K. Pandey Sonodynamic therapy in combination with photodynamic therapy shows enhanced long-term cure of brain tumor | Scientific Reports (nature.com) - Dec 2020
2. A. Srivatsan, P. Paula, P. Joshi, A. J. Marko, F. Durrani, J. R. Missert, L. Curtin, S. Sexton, R. Yao, M. Sajjad and R. K. Pandey. Highlights on the imaging (nuclear/fluorescence) and phototherapeutic potential of a tri-functional chlorophyll-a analog with no significant toxicity in mice and rats. J. Photochem. Photobiol, B: Biology, 2020, 211, 111988 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32862090/
3. J. Cacaccio, F. Durrani, R. R. Cheruku, B. Borah, M. Ethirajan, W. Tabaczynski, P. Pera, J. R. Missert and Ravindra K Pandey, Pluronic F-127: An Efficient Delivery Vehicle for 3-(1'-hexyloxy)ethyl-3-devinylpyropheophorbide-a (HPPH or Photochlor) Photochem. Photobiol., 2020, 96, 625-635. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/php.13183
4. P-C Lo, M. S. R. Morgade, R. K. Pandey, D. K. P. Ng, T. Torres and F. Dumoulin. The unique features and promises of phthalocyanines as advanced photosensitizers for photodynamic therapy of cancer. Chem. Soc. Rev. 2020, 49, 1041-1056. https://scholars.cityu.edu.hk/en/publications/the-unique-features-and-promises-of-phthalocyanines-as-advanced-photosensitisers-for-photodynamic-therapy-of-cancer(56072a57-d1b3-4141-b7b2-3c90fded9bf9).html
5. O. M. Ibrahim, R. K. Pandey, G. Chatta and P. Kalinski, Role of tumor microenvironment in the efficacy of BCG therapy. Trends in Research, 2020, doi.15761/TR.1000170 https://www.oatext.com/role-of-tumor-microenvironment-in-the-efficacy-of-bcg-therapy.php
6. S. Zhang, R. R. Cheruku, M. Dukh, W. Tabaczynski, N. J. Patel, W. H. White, J. R. Missert, P. A. Spernyak and R. K. Pandey. The structure of Gd(III) chelates conjugated at the periphery of HPPH have a significant impact on the imaging and therapy of cancer. ChemMedChem, 2020,15, 2058-2070. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32916033/
7. W. Mo, N. J. Patel, Y. Chen, R. Pandey, U. Sunar. Mapping fluorescence resonance energy transfer parameters of a bifunctional agent using time-domain fluorescence diffuse optical tomography, J. Biophotonics, 2020, E202000291. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33025728/
8. M Dukh, W. A. Tabaczynski, S. Seetharaman, Z. Ou, K. M. Kadish, F. FD’Souza and R. K. Pandey, meso and β-pyrrole-linked chlorin-bacteriochlorin dyads for promoting far-red FRET and singlet-oxygen production. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2020, 26, 14996-15006.
9. R. R. Cheruku, J. Cacaccio, F. A. Durrani, W. A. Tabaczynski, R. Watson, K. Siters, J. R. Missert,, E. C. Tracy, M. Dukh, K. Guru, R. C. Koya, P. Kalinski, H. Baumann and R. K. Pandey, Synthesis, tumor specificity and photosensitizing efficacy of erlotinib conjugated chlorins and bacteriochlorins: Identification of a highly effective candidates for photodynamic therapy of cancer. J. Med. Chem, Accepted, 2020 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33400524/
10. B. M. Borah, J. Cacaccio, F. Durrani, W. Bshara, S. Turowski, J. Spernyak and R. K. Pandey Sonodynamic therapy in combination with photodynamic therapy shows enhanced long-term cure of brain cancer. Nature: scientific reports, Accepted, 2020 www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78153-0
11. Pandey RK and coworkers: Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2011, 43, 686-695. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/lsm.21113
12. Pandey RK and coworkers: Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine, 2012, 8, 941-950 https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1549963411005326
13. Pandey RK and coworkers, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 2016, 20, 490-496 https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S1088424616500358
14. Targeted Nanoparticles for Fluorescence Imaging of Folate Receptor Positive Tumors
15. Photodynamic therapy (PDT) using HPPH
for the treatment of precancerous lesions associated with barrett's esophagus, First published: 23 August 2011 Hector R. Nava
Allamaneni MD,Thomas J.
Dougherty PhD,Michele T.
Cooper RN,Wei Tan MA,Gregory Wilding
Henderson PhD https://doi.org/10.1002/lsm.21112